Sunday, August 30, 2009

She has a good heart

Last Friday,i went to my friend's house in Kajang.After Friday class,her father picked me at IKAL and we straight to her house.It is a new experience for me as i have never stay at friend's house for a night.Her mother had prepared some delicious home made food that i missed so much.
Her families are amicable and easy to get along.It was happy to be with them and seeing her family members played cards after dinner remind me of my brothers and sister.
When i am with her family, i remembered Pak Ariff had said that he has a foster mother in American.During Christmas ,he would go there and celebrate the festival with her.I wondered what would it look like,now i have a vague idea of it.
I realise one thing that is we must be independant yet we take care of each other.Friendship is important for all of us.In return to Winyee kindness,i promise that she can stay in my house when she visit her aunt at Skudai.But ...... there are nothing interesting in Kulai...SO,don't hope too much in it ya^-^

1 comment: